Thursday, August 21, 2008

Oh Baby!

Well, I've been having fun these past couple of days registering at Walmart and Babies 'R' Us! Now that we know what we're having--Ive registered for everything cute that is green or blue!! While on the walmart website, I decided to purchase my baby bedding, which is adorable! I bought the 4 piece bedding set which includes the dust ruffle, bumper pad, sheet and blanket for $30--It was originally $79.98! Can we say BARGAIN?! (I must take after my mother) I also bought the mobile for $21, when it was originally $29.98! Also a bargain, but Im more proud of the bedding:) The rest of the items that go with it are on my registry, because I didnt want to go too over board last night...but they are also on sale:) Here is a picture of the bedding:



So what else is going on in our lives?! Well Meredith is still working at the Doctors office full time, and enjoying it! While Matt is currently at Jimmy Johns--but--he recently had an interview at Stock Yards and Trust bank, and we recieved a call yesterday saying that he will be recieving anothhhher call in a couple of days to hopefully offer him a position as a full time teller! We are hopefully moving soon to a bigger place that can hold all of the stuff that we've aquired(more updates on that later) Our church home remains to be at Buck Run Baptist...which we love! Although the drive is a bit of a hassle(it takes an hour to get there) Its worth it! This church is so loving and kind, and filled with amazing people who love us but more importantly love the Lord!! They are always a constant encouragement to me and Matt! Books we are currently reading are--Meredith: Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney and soon to start Practical Theology for Women!! Matt: The Biography of Hudson Taylor!! We are also making our way through 2 Corinthians! Well thats all I have to type write now...so until next time--

Love you all:)

6 comments:

Noreena said...

Congratulations and wishing you a wonderful pregnancy. I remember those days so well. My daughter is 11 and BabiesRus is still one of my favorite places. Enjoy.

Jayden said...

I LOVE LOVE the bedding!!! It's cuter than you described! I can't wait for you to decorate his room. Jay says hi to her future husband! Love ya girl!

Anonymous said...

Mer you did great! Hey we want to see new pics of you and matt. Hannah misses her aunt meme and uncle matt. We hope we can see you guys soon! Well, mom showed me everything she's bought for the baby...it's ALL so cute! We love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

It was great to spend some time with you guys this weekend. The baby bedding is so precious!

God is so faithful to bring you two, soon to be three, into our lives!

God's blessings upon you all,
Kathy (aka KK)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things are going so well!! I LOVE the bedding! Finding a great church that you love is definitely worth the drive!

Anonymous said...

mar sounds like you are doing good I am so happy for you both love the beding its so cute!! I am glade you found a great church family I know how inportant that is I miss you both take care leslee