Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!

Well, in light of the new discovery that baby svoboda is a BOY!, i've deemed it only right to change our backround colors to boy colors!!

The ultrasound was amazing, and ill post the pictures when I get home tonight! I decided to drink some mountain dew before we went in for the ultrasound, since we only get one chance to find out what it is, and the baby was going crazy...it was so incredible! They said the baby was healthy, weighing 11 oz!! And i gained 6 POUNDS! So the doc said I have 4 to go before i'm at a normal pregnancy weight!!! This pic is how big the baby is...about the size of an heirloom tomato...



We also recieved a gift last night from ashley and patrick!! They got us a few things, including burping clothes, bibs, a blanket and sippy cup...but our favorite was the polo(to match Matt of course) and the little shoes!! YAY! luckily everything that my mother has sent me has been adorable boy stuff! and might I just say that there were only very FEW people that thought the baby was a boy!!!

The name that we think we'll go with is Caleb Haddon! So, if you dont have anything NICE to say about that name, then i urge you to say nothing at all:) Well I'll post pictures later...love you all!!!


Here is a pic of me at 19 weeks 2 days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the boy news!!! Any guesses on our baby? Well, anyways we're so excited to help welcome hannah's new baby boy cousin into the world whenever God decides is the time! We'll keep praying for you and Matt and Caleb (great name by the way!)! Love you all!

Unknown said...

I LOVE the name! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What about the name Jireh Ransom Svoboda?

Jayden said...

Look at how little you are! You are so cute! Love ya girl.