Thursday, August 14, 2008

BOY or GIRL?!?!




OK People!!! Only 4 days until we find out if we're having a little boy or girl!! yay! We are SO excited, and cant wait to tell everyone! This week is week 18 and everything has been going great! I've discovered that my pants dont fit me anymore, so i'm holding them together with a hair tie! it works great! I also have what you would call a baby bump! and its NOTICEABLE! We love it! haha! I've made a recent purchase this week...my first pair of maternity jeans from old navy! originally $32.50--but i got them for a bargain at $14! They're amazing, and make me feel pregnant!

I also believe that ive felt some movement going on down there. Since baby svoboda is growing so fast...it feels like someone is swimming inside my belly! haha, its interesting and i love it:) This week our baby is about the size of a bell pepper!...

...and is growing more and more everyday!!

Here's what's going on with the baby this week:
"Head to rump, your baby is about 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a bell pepper) and he weighs almost 7 ounces. He's busy flexing his arms and legs — movements that you'll start noticing more and more in the weeks ahead. His blood vessels are visible through his thin skin, and his ears are now in their final position, although they're still standing out from his head a bit. A protective covering of myelin is beginning to form around his nerves, a process that will continue for a year after he's born. If you're having a girl, her uterus and fallopian tubes are formed and in place. If you're having a boy, his genitals are noticeable now, but he may hide them from you during an ultrasound."

-babycenter.com


Well keep checking our blog...because we'll let you know on Monday if baby Svoboda is a BOY or GIRL!!!

love you all:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we had our 2nd ultrasound for the second baby fuller yesterday for a commercial for the pregnancy resource center. Hopefully the commercial they make will help lots of young women and men choose life. It was neat to have both babies in the video, thinking that if someone sees them they might actually take the time to realize that God is creating someone special in them. Well, we can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or girl...Hannah just said she thinks it's a girl and she's 5 months old today, so maybe she knows something we don't! Well, we love you (all 3 of you) and pray for you all daily!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I just saw your blog on Facebook...haven't talked to you in ages. I am SO happy for you! :)

Anonymous said...

Mer, great job blogging! I am proud of you. I've decided I should be the first one you call after your appointment.