Monday, March 15, 2010

Book-End Review (Leota's Garden)

Well, after spending countless nights, staying up waaay too late to finish this book...i have finally FINISHED!! I always feel so good after I finish a book--like I've accomplished something, ha! So, what did I think of the book?!? I loved it, of couse. Francine Rivers has a way of writing, that makes it feel like you are part of the story. And, I am not going to lie, I did shed a few tears. She also has a way of taking Christ and making him the center of the plot. It was a great book, and I recommend to everyone (esecially women); Im sure they would be more interested anyways. So, what is my next book?!?!...I have decided to read Transparent bySarah Zacharias Davis. I started reading this book in college and never quite got into it...so I am going to give it another try! I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Craig said...

Mer,

Congrats on the accomplishment. How about some new pics of the very cute grandson?

The Svoboda's said...

how about some pictures of the house?!?!?!