Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

This is me and matt's second Christmas together, but first to not be surrounded by family! So far its been great--even though matt had to work half a day today. While Matt was at work, I went to the doctor for my 37 week appointment. It went great. I was a little bit more dilated, but not much-my blood pressure looked good, his heartbeat was nice and strong, and he was measuring right on track! After the appointment I cleaned and waited around for Matt to get home!!
Although Christmas isn't technically until tomorrow, me and Matt decided to open our big gifts for each other on Monday!! It was so fun! I got Matt a game system, which was a total surprise to him--and he LOVED it!! And he got me a camera! yay! So now I can take lots and lots of pictures and share them with everyone!! We also decided to start our own family tradition and open all of our presents on Christmas Eve instead of Christmas day. The reason my wonderful husband came up with this idea is because we want Christmas day to be about celebrating the birth of Jesus, and not about opening christmas presents! So tonight, after a great dinner at Dr. Cummins house, we came home and opened the rest of our christmas presents. Some things that we got--Mer: lotion, movies, pj's, a new book, a cornhuskers shirt and a nice back rub thing! Matt: a nebraska sweatshirt, some clothes, a beard trimmer thing, books, and a nebraska hat! Caleb: lots of little nebraska clothes, some other very cute outfits, a cart protecter, and a little photo album! We had fun opening the gifts and are now ready to hang out and fall asleep to a movie--possibly Kung Fu Panda! We hope you all have a great Christmas tomorrow! We love you and miss you all a lot!
Here are a few pictures!



More to come later...

No comments: