Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're Having a Baby

Well...its been official for awhile, I've just now decided to write about it! We found out on Mothers Day, and soon after scheduled our first doctors appt!! After the appointment we scheduled a sonogram and were able to figure out my due date!! yay...Baby Svoboda is expected to arrive on January 11, 2009! I dont know how to post the ultrasound picture, but here is a pic of me at 10 weeks!! Im 14 weeks 2 days now, and will post some new pics before my next appt on the 24th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy said I always have a comment so here goes...
Mer, you have no belly yet, but we did see the ultrasound and are excited. We are anxiously awaiting the US on 8/16.
Love,
Momma

Anonymous said...

Well sis, this is very exciting! We've always wanted our kids to be close in age, so woo hoo! We pray for you and Matt and Baby Svoboda every single night! God has blessed us with Hannah and we can't wait to meet the little one He's blessed ya'll with!