Monday, July 21, 2008

Week 15!

Well, we are in week 15 right now(see pic)...which means i am in my 4th month! yay!! Me and Matt took some time on Saturday to register for a few things at Babies 'R' Us! We had fun, but plan on going back when we know if we're having a boy or girl! We've also been thinking about baby names...but again, ill share those when we know for sure what we're having :) This week, I started two new projects! One was my first set of curtains(see pic) and the second was a scrap book(thanks to ashley fitz) Im really enjoying being crafty, and will post some pics of some other curtains and my scrapbook when i get the chance...but for now, here are some pics to look at ;) Im at work, so ill post more later!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MER-I AM IMPRESSED-LOOKS GREAT-BY THE WAY-HOW'S COOKING GOING-YOU LOOK THIN!
LOVE -MOMMA

Anonymous said...

Look at Matt trying to grow a beard....hahaha Love the belly, what belly? You look great. Can't wait to see baby Svobs. Love ya and miss ya lots!!!! Aunt Lor

Anonymous said...

Wait, did you sew those curtains? Wow I cant believe it!! You go girl. All I can sew is a button!! Wow, I'm impressed. Married Life fits you well.
Auntie L