Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our Appointment!

Well we just had our monthly appointment and it couldnt have gone better! I gained a 1/2 pound!!! yay! The doc said I have a pound and a 1/2 to go before i reach my pre-preg weight!! But she said it would be no problem because this is the month where I should finally start showing!! Also, my urine had no sugar in it and was perfectly normal(which im surprised by bc i looove to each lots of sugary things)! And then we were able to hear the heartbeat! It was amazing...we heard it last time, but this time it was loud and clear...and the baby was moving around, so she constantly had to move the mic to find him!! I just cant get over how incredible our Lord is, to have created this little baby thats growing inside of me! ...Ive had a favorite verse these past couple weeks about baby svoboda...

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

Psalm 139: 13-16
...Praise the Lord for our little baby!!!

Next month is our boy or girl appointment! August 18th!!! We cant wait to find out and share with everyone!!

We also went and looked at a Graco travel system yesterday and really liked it! We found it on craigslist for only $80 and it looks brand new! So we're going on Friday to pick it up! ...heres a pic of what it looks like :)




Well thats all for now!!
Thanks for sharing in this experience with us!
We love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! Sounds like you're doing great.Keep updating!

Love,
~Andrea

PS I gained a half pound this afternoon....

Anonymous said...

Thats so wonderful for you guys... I know the Lord will richly bless you both! And if you ever need any help we will be neighbors so you know what that means.... Babysitters!lol
Look forward into seeing you soon! And i would love to get your address for the wedding... i'll ask you on facebook!
ttyl. Blessings,
Katelyn