Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our Little Man!

We can't believe it's already been over a week since Caleb arrived! I'm not going to lie, the first week was hard, esp. because it was just me and matt--all on our own with no family in town! I honestly cant believe we made it, haha! It was a great learning experience...to say the least! My mom and sister were blessed with 2am phone calls!! We love Caleb and are really getting to know him. He is just like his daddy--he looks just like him and from what his mom said, makes the same noises! I don't have time to blog too much right now, but will try to later this week while my parents are still here helping out--which I am sooo thankful for--my mom has been on baby duty at nights and has also been cooking while my dad has just been spoiling him) For now, here are a few pictures! We love you all:)






No comments: