Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Restless Caleb!


We can tell that Caleb is excited about entering this world because he is constantly kicking me to get out! I enjoy every moment of his movement and praise the Lord that I have a happy active baby growing inside of me! Me and Matt have enjoyed decorating Calebs rooms--We recently painted it green and hung up his blue curtains! We also got the crib in and set it up with all of his bedding--now we just have to wait on our changing table and dresser(ill post pics when the room is all finished)!! I recently finished washing all of his clothes and put them all in age order, so we're ready to dress him up in all of his cute little boy clothes:) My mom and dad just stopped in for a visit last weekend on their way to New Mexico! We had a lot of fun, and of course, my mom spoiled me with lots of maternity clothes and baby items! I loved all of them:) She also painted adorable pictures for Calebs room, which I will post as soon as we hang them up! For now, here I am at 26 weeks 4 days! I go for my glucose test on the 14th--so lets pray that everything goes good:) love you all...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so cute!

The Fuller Family said...

Hey sis! You are such a beautiful pregnant women! We pray for Caleb every night and ya'll too! We love you guys and we are so excited to see you at Thanksgiving! And I'm soo happy I get to throw you a bay shower!