Wednesday, October 29, 2008

29 Weeks!!

Oh my gooodness! I cant BELIEVE I'm at 29 1/2 weeks!! Sunday marks 30 weeks! woot woot! Well lots going on...I had my 29 week appointment today--and im officially on a bi-weekley visit with my gyno...oh joy!:) Everything went great--the heartbeat was strong(thats our boy) and i measured perfect! I also gained a whopping 7 lbs! This is the most so far, and they were prrretty proud of me:) But I've decided today to stop eating candy and drinking any soda! This should be interesting seeing as halloween is on friday!!
On another note, me and matt fly out to California tomorrow to visit with his dad, step-mom and siblings! We're really excited, because neither of us have ever been to LA--and Matt has never been to the beach...so we'll have to make a special trip to the beach when we get there! We are also hoping to visit Francis Chans church! yaaay! I'll let you know how all of that pans out!! We return monday night, and im sure ill have lots of pics to post!!
We recently hung up my moms paintings in the baby room! They look adorable, and ill have to post pics of them later!! I also purchased the letters to Calebs name and will be painting them and hanging them on the wall behind his crib!!!
Enough for now--here are some pics of big mer at 29 weeks! :) Love you all

5 comments:

The Fuller Family said...

My Sis,
You are a gorgeous pregnant women! We can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving and I'm so excited about your shower!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mer you look beautiful!!!!! I love the belly shots!!!! So glad you are doing so well. I miss you guys!! Call me sometime ok!! Have a great weekend!! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!! Love ya,
Aunt Lor

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous my baby! I can't wait to get my hands on Caleb. Love Momma

Anonymous said...

I love how you are keeping us all informed you look great so go ahead and eat the candy it your time to endolge you are young so you have time to take off the extra weight later I miss you and Matt take care
leslee

Anonymous said...

awwww im so excited!!! you look to cute!!
-Leah