Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Update!

It's been a while since i've posted...and the reason is because we MOVED! yay! We are so excited and love our new place!! I'll post some pics of it as it gets a bit more organized! Yesterday I had my 23 week doctors appt and everything went great! I gained 3 1/2 pounds and my stomach measured perfect!! We listened to the heart beat and were able to hear Caleb as he was moving around. We get more and more excited with every appointment that we go to! I was able to discuss some birthing plans and talk about any questions that I had, which really helped! Next month is my glucose test...So lets hope that the test will come back with positive results:) Well i'm off to work...ill post pics later:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am so glad your doctors appt. went well!

Anonymous said...

Let us know where you moved to. We missed you at Buck Run last week. Will we see you this week?
love,
Kathy (aka KK)

The Svoboda's said...

Yes! We'll be there! Last weekend was just a little bit crazy with all of the moving! But we miss you too and we'll see you on Sunday:)

Anonymous said...

Recently, we had a house guest from Ohio for about two weeks. This Sunday her parents will visit the 4:21 service and want to take us to lunch. Hopefully afterwards we can all meet at our house and catch up on everything such as baby, moving, etc.....

Can't wait to see you, Matt, & Caleb.
love,
Kathy (aka KK)