Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Crib Dresser and Changing Table

Below are the crib dresser and changing table that my mom and dad bought for us!! We love it and cant wait to pick it up so we can start getting the room all set up! We're also excited to have my parents come in on Saturday! It seems like forever since we've seen them and it'll be awhile before we can see them again! Thanks mom and dad for the baby furniture! I know baby Caleb will love it!! We love you soo much! :)

Here are the pictures...if you dont like them, I dont care:)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I do like the furniture! I know you can't wait to get the room all set up! Did Matt get the bank job?

with love,
Kathy (aka KK)

The Svoboda's said...

yes he did! and he loves it!! Im sorry we missed you on sunday, but you did a great job singing:)

The Fuller Family said...

we love the furniture! can't wait to see you guys, hopefully soon! love you THREE!
love,
ash,trey, and hannah