Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oriental Chicken Salad

This is one of my favorite dishes!! The recipe comes from a precious lady that I used to attend church with.  She passed it on to my mother who passed it on to me.  I usually make this in the warmer months since it is so refreshing.  It is best to make this salad the night before so that the dressing has time to soak into all of the ingredients.  Here is what you will need:

2 Packages Chicken Ramen Noodles (crushed)
2 Packages Broccoli Slaw
4 Chicken Tenderloins (Cooked and Diced)
Slivered Almonds
Dried Cranberries
*You can add whatever you would like to this salad.  I remember my mom always adding mandarin oranges.  I've also made it with sliced grapes and it was delicious.

Dressing:
3/4 C Vegetable Oil
3/4 C Sugar
1/3 C Vinegar
Dried Chicken Packets from the Ramen noodles

Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.  Mix together the dressing and pour over the salad.  Mix it all together and place in the fridge over night.  Enjoy!!


No comments: