Sunday, November 20, 2011

37 Weeks and counting...




Only 2 weeks & 5 days until we get to meet Calvin Graeme!! Our induction date is set for December 9th. We are choosing an induction because we have family coming in town from Nebraska and want to be sure that they are able to meet Calvin. I know there are a lot of opinions about inductions--so please be gracious if you choose to share yours:) I am currently 1cm and 60% effaced. Just patiently waiting...

p.s. Is it weird that I smiled for the 2nd picture? lol

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh-you look beautiful!-Mom

Candace York said...

I was induced and will do it, Lord willing, for all future pregnancies! I loved it! I got a room at 6 and Stella was born at 3:17! I slept the whole day until a nurse told me it was time to push and I didn't hardly feel a thing. It seriously was a dream delivery. I'm an induction fan! Praying your day goes as smoothly!
Candace

Hannah said...

You look SO stunning!!! I am so excited for you guys! Talked to Marie at church tonight and they can't wait to fly out...and we can't wait to see you all in March! Love you all so much! :)

Hannah said...

You look so stunning Mer! I like to smile too! Talked to Marie today and she can't wait they can't wait to fly out to see you...and we can't wait to see you all in March! So excited to hear of and meet Calvin!!! :) Youare too cute, all bump! Love you so much!

Heather said...

Love the smile!