Friday, October 1, 2010

P90X

Well, here it goes people! We have begun P90X. We started about 2 weeks ago and its been pretty intense! Im posting this mainly so I have some motivation! When I first found out that I was pregnant with Caleb I weighed 134-135. I now weigh(2 weeks ago) 148. After 1.5-2 weeks of doing this workout, I am down to 144-145. My goal weight is 130--so i have 14lbs to go. This goal weight comes from my height--I am 5'4 and the healthy weight for a 5'4 female is between 116 and 145. So I would be right in the middle. Of course, it would be nice to continue if I so choose, but my main reason for losing this weight is to 1. glorify the Lord by being healthier with my lifestyle of eating/exercising and 2. to plan to have another child. I hope to work really hard over these next few months and will update my blog about my progress!

3 comments:

andrea said...

What's a P9OX? You look great right now... I think the key is feeling good. So if you feel yucky, then by all means, go ahead, P9OX, but if you're feeling good, and you look good, let it go GF! Perhaps though, since you're doing it for the Lord, you have been convicted about it, and you're indeed feeling yucky? Whatever the case may be, I want you to know that I think you're beautiful! Love you. XOXOX ~Andrea

The Svoboda's said...

Andrea, It is so good to hear from you. P90X is a 90 day workout that you do at home. Matt is participating too:) I have been feeling yucky and thought this is something that Matt and I can do and still be able to spend time together! So far so good! You need to post some pics of the kiddos!! Miss you and love you too:)

upcycle said...

update please.... :)