Saturday, February 14, 2009

From New Mexico to Nebraska










Because of the ice storm, I had the pleasure of traveling to NM to visit my parents for a little over a week! The visit was wonderful--me and Caleb really enjoyed spending time with Nana and Papa...and also being able to meet Carolyn and Don! We cant wait until we can go back down and visit them(hopefully soon)! ---Then it was off to Nebraska! Caleb did great on the plane trips by the way!! Gramma Marie was so excited to meet baby Caleb, and her and Grampa Al have loved hanging out with Caleb!! Gramma got to give him his bath the other night, and of course Caleb loved it! We're starting to get settled in here, I am decorating and loving it! I'll post some pictures of the place whenever we get it painted! But for now, here are some pics of Caleb(he's getting so big)! -Love you all


No comments: